Stephen Deleonardis is better known on the internet under the handle SteveWillDoIt. He is a well-known Instagram celebrity, YouTube personality, and performer from the United States.
His YouTube channel is mostly comprised of challenging films, such as those in which he consumes massive amounts of food, booze, and weed. Additionally, Steve became well-known for his work with a group called the NELK guys, also known as the NELK entertainment.It is a hugely successful entertainment firm and YouTube channel that was established in Canada in 2010.
The Neck YouTube channel has relevant Vlogs and prank films that blend their partying lifestyle with genuine pranks, all of which can be seen on their website. The films are based on the collegiate culture of North American universities.
Young viewers are drawn to this kind of information, which has contributed to their success. Let’s take a look at SteveWillDoIt net worth.
Biography of SteveWillDoIt
|Real Name||Stephen Deleonardis|
|Age||22 Years Old|
|Birthplace||Oviedo, Florida, United States|
|Date of birth||26th August 1998|
Early years of Steve life
On August 26, 1998, Stephen Deleonardis was born in Oviedo, Florida, United States of America. Unfortunately, there isn’t much information about his family accessible. We don’t know much about his early life other than the fact that he attended Oviedo High School.
Since his adolescence, Steve has been creating and publishing challenge videos on the social media platform Instagram. Despite this, he was not as well-known at the time.
That it was in 2017 that he decided to create the moniker SteveWillDoIt on Instagram and started posting material under it that his fame began to take off.
SteveWillDoIt Professional Life
Steve’s meteoric climb to prominence is entirely due to the social media platform Instagram. De Leonardis began posting challenge videos on Instagram under the name “SteveWillDoIt” when he first started the account. Because of his moniker, it seems that he is eager to take on any challenge that his admirers may pose to him.
In 2019, Steve began posting videos on YouTube under the same identity, with his debut video titled “I am taking over YouTube” being the most popular. At the time, the video has received around one million views.
The substance of Steve’s challenge movies first consisted only of massive amounts of alcoholic beverages, food, and weed, but with time, the types of videos he publishes have diversified. S. was born on August 26, 1998, in Oviedo, Florida, USA, and became a social media sensation.
Oviedo High School was where he finished his high school education. Following that, he became more interested in his social media ventures and has not divulged his academic degree to the public. No information has been supplied regarding his family or his parents.
However, one of the videos, titled ‘Surprising My Mom with Her Dream Car!’, has a cameo appearance by his mother.
He made a name for himself on social media as an Instagram star and a well-known YouTuber.
It was on May 30, 2019, that he launched his YouTube channel, which now has 2.88 million followers and over 180 million views. The channel includes films on eating and drinking challenges, as well as videos about his lifestyle, pranks, and other topics. He also has a podcast.
Nonetheless, he began by posting tough videos on his Instagram account, and he was willing to take on any challenge that his followers threw at him.
His videos on challenging content of very huge quantities of food, booze, and weed started to gain popularity once he moved to the YouTube platform from his previous platform (occasionally).
Then, in May 2019, he became a member of NELK, and in February 2020, he flew to Los Angeles to live in a residence with other NELK members. In addition, he featured as a significant component in the Comedy Central television game show presented by Daniel Tosh in September of this year as a major element of the game.
Recent meetings with President Donald Trump aboard Air Force One in October 2020, when he and other NELK members were subsequently asked to dance on stage by Trump, took place in October 2020.
SteveWillDoIt Net Worth
SteveWillDoIt net worth is expected to reach about $3.9 million, according to estimates. Sources say Steve makes between $29.1K and $466.3K annually.
He has an average daily audience of 500,000 people who watch his funny personality and material on a variety of platforms. According to reports, he generates an estimated $2,500-$4500 in daily money from his YouTube channel.
View this post on Instagram
Fun Facts About Steve
- Warrenwilldoit is the name of his rescued dog.
- In addition to having to be a frequent smoker, SteveWillDoIt also drinks alcohol in moderation. Aside from that, he may often be spotted using cannabis in public.
- Bradley Martyn, a social media sensation, physique competition, and fitness instructor, is a close buddy of his and they have a lot in common.
- On May 2, 2017, he made one of the first posts on his Instagram account, which is still active today. YouTube users were able to see the footage, which showed him eating a hundred Wendy’s nuggets.
- In addition to these individuals, Kyle John Forgeard, Jesse William Sebastiani, and Salim Sirur are among the other members of the NELK collective.
- With the creation of his own YouTube channel, SteveWillDoIt became an official member of the YouTube community on May 30th, 2019. According to his YouTube website, the date of the first video he uploaded was June 11, 2018. A YouTube video with the title “I AM TAKING OVER YOUTUBE!” was uploaded to the site.
- Some of the most popular videos on his YouTube account were posted in early February 2021, and they included Then I ripped darts in his gym while handcuffed…, I consumed 4500mg of THC edibles…, and I ate the largest slice of pizza the world has ever seen… Brad Martyn’s drink was laced with laxatives after he attempted to eat 30 burgers at IN N OUT…
- The majority of his challenge films saw him ingesting copious quantities of food, booze, or weed in a short time.
- In October 2020, he had a meeting with President Donald Trump while traveling on Air Force One.
- In June 2021, the NELK Boys contributed $100,000 to the police department to apprehend the two key suspects in the tragic highway shooting case.
- According to reports in 2021, NELK Boys make $70 million per year only from the sale of their products.
- In June 2021, the NELK Boys presented a Ferrari worth $350,000 to a fan who had requested a Full Send-themed vehicle.